Peter Brady from Allianz, an insurance company, implemented IBM Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) to over a hundred of their top executives. One year on, Peter shared the progress made using PAW for their planning model at the Cubewise EDU TM1 and Planning Analytics User Conference in Sydney 2019.
Here, Peter recaps the experience by sharing his thoughts with Jason Tranfield.
- PAW gave an opportunity to refresh the web interface from TM1Web
- PAW was distributed globally and successfully rolled out
- PAW was used to provide visualisation
- Over 600 users on IBM Planning Analytics
- PAW gave Finance control over the user interface compared to total flexibility on Excel