Cubewise’s Jason Tranfield had the opportunity of catching up with Mark Kiel, Senior Product Manager at IBM, and hear first hand the TM1 and IBM Planning Analytics roadmap for the future as well as the latest developments at IBM that contribute to a more coherent and structured product.
- IBM teams working on Cognos Analytics and Planning Analytics have combined together to work towards the same objective to produce a cohesive analytical product for businesses
- Continue building a first class dashboarding experience
- Showcase the power of the TM1 Server to solve any planning requirement
- Improving the performance on Planning Analytics for Excel (PAx) and continue developing its functionality to match Perspective’s features
- IBM Planning Analytics Cloud can now support databases up to 2TB in-memory
- IBM’s “Exciter” project, the next generation of the TM1 Server and feederless!