Over three days in May, one of the biggest events dedicated to IBM TM1 and Planning Analytics for Europe will be held in London to cater for all types of users and industries.
Last year, we held the Cubewise EDU TM1 User Conferences in Paris, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Miami covering over 400 attendees, over 100 presentations and handled over 500 hands-on sessions.
For 2020, the agenda has been inspired by the university curriculum to encourage discussions between users in the community and SMEs.
Here is how each day will be conducted:
11 May – Lecture Day
- Representation from IBM to discuss what’s new and the roadmap
- 20 minute succinct lectures
12 May – Tutorial Day
- Intimate 40 minute tutorials covering key topics discussed on the Lecture Day
- Learn directly from the experts on how models were built
- Engage in discussions with the expert and your peers
- Allocate a time to connect with an expert (EDU Connect)
13 May – Practical Day
- 90 minute practicals to learn how to build a task based on topics discussed from the prior two days
- There will be many experts on hand to help your study in these sessions
- Complimentary to all attendees
Have you got a question to ask an expert? Let us know the topic you want to learn more of and we can connect you with the right person. Organised on Tue 12th May.
The agenda will be announced soon on LinkedIn. Follow us at HERE to stay in the loop.
We have booked limited hotel rooms at the Hilton Bankside (5-star) and Novotel London Bridge Hotel (4-star). Quickly take advantage of our hotel price offer before all rooms are exhausted. Hotel rooms are only available for attendees.
Ticket Price (Super Early Bird)
Save over 70% from the standard price before Super Early Bird tickets ends on the 31st March. Our registration page will be available soon.
- Lecture Day = £350
- Lecture + Tutorial Day = £600
- 4-Star Hotel = £110 per night
- 5-Star Hotel = £160 per night
All prices exclude VAT and booking fee.
This is an event for customers who have bought or are thinking about buying IBM TM1 and Planning Analytics.