- IBM released a number of patches for TM1 Planning Analytics in June. Most of them are minor updates that contain fixes rather than adding features.
- There’s been a number of changes to the latest TM1 PA Element Security for MDX Subsets in v188.8.131.52 and v2.0.9. At the time of writing the newsletter, IBM released an update to maintain the existing MDX behaviour. Find out more on how the tightening of MDX security may affect you in the future, check out a post from our colleague Ian Boltz who’s been able to test its impact Changes to Element Security for MDX Subsets from PA v184.108.40.206.
- Taking TM1 PA presentation to the next level is always a topic within the TM1 community. If you have Apliqo UX, then this applies to you:
- Aliqo UX 220.127.116.11 has been released
- Release notes and Upgrade Instructions for Apliqo UX 18.104.22.168
A conference that follows the sun for 24 hours with content in 12 languages over 7 streams specialised on different topics. This means there will be takeaways for everyone, no matter where you are on your TM1 Planning Analytics Journey, and no matter where you are located.
The conference will be held on Tuesday 25th August 2020, starting at 8:00am Sydney AEST.
Early bird pricing is currently available until 31st of July. Click here to reserve your seat now.
Cognos Analytics Update for PA
With Nimeesh Kaushal
Cognos Analytics 11.1.6 was released out in April 2020. With the release cadence of Cognos Analytics, next version v11.1.7 shouldn’t be too far from here on. So if you are thinking to upgrade to 11.1.6 today, please do keep in mind that a new v11.1.7 may be out in the next few weeks and therefore you may want to consider holding off to get to the latest release version.
There is another exciting new release coming up soon – a new mobile app for Cognos Analytics v11. Yep, you read that correctly!!!! A dedicated mobile app built for Cognos Analytics v11 is being developed by IBM. See more here: link
Seeing some of the early demos and the planned features so far, I think there is a whole lot of potential where these capabilities can further enhance and enrich the overall mobile experience in Cognos Analytics v11. We can’t wait to try it and share more with you once its released!